Tuesday 18 November 2008

Hate the sin, not the sinner

It has just occurred to me that my first blogging birthday passed me by without so much as a whimper. I don't know whether I'm indifferent about this, or whether I feel slightly overwhelmed by my inefficient commitment to the blogging sensation. I started out with 1001 things to say, suggest, complain about and record. And I seem to have complained about 1001 things, rather than there being a pleasant, humorous mixture.

And so, to try evening out the ratio of moans to smiles:

How does an elephant ask for a bun?



He smiles politely and says "Can I have a bun, please?"

Boom boom, as good ol' Basil Brush would say....

3 comments:

CQ said...

I'm not convinced this joke works without the upper-arm-mashing-face trunk manoeuvre.

Pies!

Little Dik-Dik said...

A little tricky to implement. But if I could be bothered to look, I'm sure some clever sod has posted a video on YouTube...

CQ said...

Pies. All I have to say. Pies. Pies, pies, pies. 3.14159's.